Bela D Media Paravox Youth Soprano
Paravox is a youth Soprano voice with a soft and lyrical tone powered by Bela D Media’s newest GUI and a stream-lined V script. Paravox includes vocal elements such as AHH OOH VOO and/or EEE QOO TAH for example and many more derived from chromatically sampled moving vowels.
In addition, the user may manipulate "mini melodies" that are chromatically sampled as well. All elements are in the natural legato state with the ability to advance along, miss-match and shuffle any element - in any key - within the given vocal range of the soloist. A special emphasis on the horror genre has been captured. Various effects include prayers, whispers, nursery rhymes, hymns and ghostly breaths.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Soprano solo voice 16 years of age
- Studio dry-environment audio
- Historic Church IRF included
- Near microphone positioning
- Recorded via the CAD Trion 8000 tube microphone and Pro Tools