Best Service Altus The Voice of Renaissance
Best Service and Eduardo Tarilonte presets Altus, the Voice of Renaissance, a Kontakt Player virtual instrument delivering the exceptional sound of a real counter tenor.
Often misunderstood and surrounded by mystery, the counter tenor is another milestone in Eduardo Tarilonte series of exceptional voices. Altus brings you a real counter tenor for your Renaissance and Baroque music productions, for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- 5 different true legatos and portamenti (a, e, i, o, u)
- A powerful word builder with words, 2 different articulations (fast and slow speeds).
- Words can be splitted to offer a total of 136 words/syllables
- Words can be combined with true legato vowel playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected
- 130 beautiful phrases
- 15 soundscapes, created from vocal samples
- Dry recordings, allow you to set the reverb amount exactly to you needs.