Best Service KWAYA African Voices by Eduardo Tarilonte
KWAYA: African Voices is a unique virtual instrument from Eduardo Tarilonte that features the award winning choir "Aba Taano" from Uganda.
The four men and two women have been recorded solo, so you can build your own ensemble. With five true legato vowels, 40 syllables, an additional ‰ÛÏmm‰ articulation and a comprehensive collection of vocal FX, Kwaya stands for unbeatable flexibility and unrivalled inspiration.
Kwaya is an ideal choice for every producer wanting to use distinctive and expressive African chants and vocals in their works. Kwaya stands for incomparable inspiration paired with unbeatable versatility ‰ÛÒ no matter if you work on movie- or television-soundtracks, thematic documentations, musical compositions, atmospheric ambient themes or tribal-dance-tracks.
Kwaya allows you to create individual vocal lines and choirs by arranging syllables in different pitches as well as voice effects with the typical sound of African vocalists.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- 4 male solo voices
- 2 female solo voices
- 5 different true African style legatos (a, e, i, o, u)
- "Mmmh articulation"
- A powerful Phrase-Arranger with 20 phrases, 8 syllables each*
- 40 words can be combined with true legato playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected
- More than 700 voice effects*.
- 16 soundscapes
- 10.000+ samples (mono, 44kHz, 24 bit), Library Size 7 GB uncompressed and 4.5 GB compressed
- Free Kontakt Player included (Version 5.5 or higher required)
* All syllables are fantasy. Just some of the poems and vocal fx are in Ugandan language