Best Service Mystica Female Chamber Choir Plug-in | Download
With Mystica, Eduardo Tarilonte continues his incomparable series of vocal-libraries. This classical chamber choir consists of eight extraordinary female vocalists, delivering a unique, enchanting sound without comparison.
Mystica has been designed as a female-choir-library for unconfined solo use. At the same time, the library forms a perfectly matched mixed choir when being combined with Cantus. Therefore, Mystica has been recorded under identical conditions in spanish KBYO Recording Studios, located in Granada, using eight selected Neumann microphones and Avalon preamps.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Unique "Numen Ensemble" female choir with eight vocalists
- 5 GB WAV samples, 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- 5 ‰ÛÏTrue Legato"åÓ vowels (A, E, I, O, U), separate "MmmhåÓ-articulation"
- Powerful Phrase-Arranger with 24 words and three different articulations (staccato, fast, slow)
- Words can be separated in 120 short words/syllables
- Combine words with True-Legato vowels - automatic vowel selection
- 100 Gregorian vocal phrases
- 12 soundscapes, moulded from vocal recordings
- Additional vocal effects
- New import/export functions to exchange Phrase-Arranger patches between Mystica and Cantus
- Dry recordings, perfect to be spiced up with individual reverberation