CineSamples Drums of War
Cinesamples proudly presents Drums of War, a sample library for composers featuring a variety of large, cinematic drums. Drums of War has been used by composers in countless blockbuster films, television shows, and video game productions. Drums of War is a go-to library for achieving big massive percussion in your tracks.
Drums of War captures the magnitude and essence of a forgotten battle fought in a forgotten place. The trepidation that proceeds battle can be found in the depth of “Hell’s Deep.” “ Sub Boomz” echo the warmth of a call that inspired the timid long ago. “Ancient Torture Drum” brings to mind long-extinct trees and the skins of beasts that haven’t been seen on the earth in millennia. “War Ensemble” is reminiscent of grand, prehistoric armies that stormed across a rugged landscape, terrorizing all in their wake. “Titan Ensemble” can help to evoke the courage of battle-weary soldiers or the fear of the death knell’s call.
- Pristine 24/48k Recordings at the legendary Manhattan Center Studios
- Unprocessed natural cinematic sonic quality
- 100% Natural Reverberation
- Live Ensemble Playing**
- Extensive 5 Dynamic Layer Patches each using Level based Round Robin programming
- Truly Random Round Robin Scripting*
- Quick EQ GUI using pre-selected frequencies for quick and accurate equalization*
- Alternate Takes Included (Up to RR X13)