EastWest Pianos - Yamaha C7
EastWest Pianos Yamaha C7 - Welcome to one of the most detailed collections ever recorded of the world famous Yamaha C7. This instrument is the pop/rock piano from EastWest Studio 2.
This particular C7 has been used on more Gold and Platinum records than any other piano in existence. It is a great bright piano, but attention was also paid to the soft dynamics, which really separates this effort.
The Yamaha patches do not include release trails. This Silver Edition allows users to purchase a single license for one Piano from the EastWest QL Pianos.
EastWest QL Pianos is a Gold Edition virtual instrument that includes four of the world's finest grand pianos: the Gold edition of this Yamaha C7, a Bösendorfer 290, a Steinway D, and a Bechstein D-280. Click here for full details on the complete EastWest QL Pianos collection.
Key Features of this Yamaha C7 Silver Edition:
- 16-bit Samples
- Player Mic Position
- 8 Articulations
- 10-18 velocities per note of sustain and sustain with pedal
- 8-12 velocities per note of repetitions and repetitions with pedal
- 5-8 velocities of soft pedal and soft pedal with sustain pedal
- Recorded in a proper piano environment with vintage Neumann microphones, Meitner AD converters and a vintage 8078 Neve console
- PLAY interface includes impulses from the same hall the producers used to record Symphonic Orchestra and Symphonic Choirs so the pianos can blend with those collections.