EastWest Symphonic Choirs
Welcome to one of the most customizable and powerful vocals solutions available. Imagine typing words into your computer, in any language, and hearing a world class Symphonic Choir sing those words in any key(s) you play "live" on your keyboard controller! Well imagine no more, that's exactly what this revolutionary "award-winning" virtual instrument does.
This Gold edition has one mic position and is a 16-bit Choir virtual instrument with the Choirs recorded in the same concert hall, by the same team as the EastWest/Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra and blend perfectly with EWQLSO.
Wordbuilder, now built into EastWest's Play software, is the word building software that enables Symphonic Choirs users to type in words for the Choirs to sing. This revolutionary software also includes a pop-down menu that includes popular pre-built phrases that you can load instantly. This is a real time-saver for those on a tight deadline.
The phrases have been optimized for each Choir. The phrases menu is customizable so you can add your own phrases to WordBuilder for quick and easy access.
- New wordbuilder software built into Play (plus new pre-built phrases and words)
- Extended ranges (Sopranos - D3 to E5, Altos - F2 to A4, Tenors - C2 to D4, Basses B0 to D3)
- Intuitive custom interface
- Intelligent Performance section including Portamento, Repetition, Legato, Round Robin Reset
- Improved articulation window and controls
- On screen mic position mixing
- State of the art Convolution Reverb with pre-delay and additional Master control to route reverb to all instruments in an instance
- Convolution includes hall choir was recorded in for additional control of hall ambience
- Intelligent release trail engine that follows the note-on samples volume at all times, so release trails always match
- Release trails unaffected by mod-wheel cross-fade programs, radical mod-wheel movements do not degrade release trails
- Recall custom key-switches instantly
- Key-switch sizes now unlimited
- State of the art sound quality with high-resolution audio engine
- Hi fidelity one pole filter for natural cross-fades
- Stereo image editing now possible using channel sourcing
- Completely re-programmed for EastWest's PLAY software from the original recordings
- G.A.N.G. (GAME AUDIO NETWORK GUILD) "SAMPLE LIBRARY OF THE YEAR AWARD"
- ELECTRONIC MUSICIAN "EDITOR'S CHOICE" AWARD
- KEYBOARD MAGAZINE "KEY BUY" AWARD