Hybrid Two Project ALPHA
Hybrid Two Project ALPHA is an intuitive and powerful hybrid musical cinematic sound design library created for Kontakt 5.1 that delivers over 2.3GB of sounds. Developed by renowned Sound Designers Daniel James and Aaron Frensley, this library has been created specifically with Film, TV, Video Game and Media Composers in mind.
Project ALPHA has been designed to effortlessly layer in with your workflow, allowing you to load in a few patches or drag in the open wave files to give your tracks that modern hybrid sound.
Based around a custom Native Instruments Kontakt 5 script, Project ALPHA allows for quick and easy customisation of any of the library's patches.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Over 2.3 gigabytes of sample content
- 200+ Kontakt patches (Requires full version of Kontakt 5.1+)
- Scripted GUI allows effortless customization
- Ostinato-style Step Sequencer with dual notes per step
- Gate Sequencer
- Created by renowned sound designers Daniel James and Aaron Frensley
- Open Wave Format allows easy drag and drop of all sample content into your DAW