Hybrid Two Project BRAVO
Project Bravo is the follow-up to Hybrid Two's incredibly successful Project Alpha and is an intuitive and powerful hybrid musical sound design sample library aimed primarily at Film, TV, Video Game and media composers.
The library has been designed to effortlessly layer in with your workflow, allowing you to load in a few patches or drag in the open wave files to give your tracks that modern hybrid sound. Based around a custom Native Instruments Kontakt 5 script, Project Bravo allows for quick and easy customization of any of the libraries patches.
Like its predecessor, Project Bravo features an intuitive and highly flexible custom-scripted User Interface, including custom step sequencers and a new Dual Control LFO sequencer, allowing users to go beyond the presets and sculpt their own sounds.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Successor to the Critically Acclaimed Project Alpha
- 2+ gigabytes of ALL NEW sample content
- 200+ Kontakt Patches (requires the full version of Kontakt 5.3.1+)
- Brand new User Interface for even more control
- New Dual Control sequencer transforms ANY sound into pulsing rhythmic mayhem
- Ostinato-style Step Sequencer
- MIDI Drag feature instantly turns step sequencer notes into a MIDI file that you can drag into your host DAW
- Gate Sequencer
- Easily bring in your own samples and manipulate them with the interface
- Created by renowned sound designers Daniel James and Aaron Frensley
- Open Wave Format allows easy drag and drop of all sample content into your DAW