Impact Soundworks Resonance: Emotional Mallets
When Impact Soundworks set out to create a new library built from custom, unique instruments, they were initially planning on just a few deep-sampled sounds. However, as the vision for Resonance became clearer, they decided that a whole collection of such deep-sampled instruments would be an incredible tool for all types of composers and producers working in any number of genres. As the recording sessions progressed, they constantly experimented with new techniques, mics and tools; each new sound we discovered was inspiring and had to be included.
As Impact Soundworks combed through the recordings, they found that the wealth of sounds were ripe for further sound design. With the help of programmer and sound designer Iain Morland, they took it upon themselves to create a suite of versatile textures, ambiances, pads, basses, leads, impacts and percussion built from the original audio. As with their other libraries, they intended for Resonance to be immediately playable, useful and intuitive.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Mallets, fingers, hand and bowed playing
- Tonal, atonal and percussive sounds
- Aquarion, stonaphone, pipeharp, wrenchaphone
- Boltophone, glass gong, bass tongue drum
- Glass tongue drum, metal whale drum, metal sheet
- Metal ensemble, pot lids, gamelan ensemble
- Extensive sound design/FX patches