Overloud Breverb 2
Think of your ideal studio...
Of course, it would have all of the best reverb units used by the most famous engineers:
A classic white '80s unit with its smooth and creamy tone that has been used on thousands of famous hits;
A modern reverb unit with crisp and punchy tone, to forge your own unique sounding room;
A dedicated post-production unit and thousands of ready-to-use presets created by some of the most respected people in the music and film industry to speed up your workflow.
Or... think of BREVERB 2
Get that €20,000 sound, all in a single plug-in, for less than €200! BREVERB 2 makes your mixes sound like a Grammy Award winning song.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- 7 main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate, Inverse, Spaces small, Spaces large and Sources.
- Algorithms for any application: from mixing to post-production or from classic tones to modern and creative tones.
- More than 50 ambient spaces recreated.
- More than 270 factory presets, covering any kind of ambience or application, designed by top-notch sound engineers.
- Modeled after the most sought-after hardware units.
- Each algorithm is engineered with no compromises in the sound for maximum quality.
- Full EQ section to tailor the frequency response of the reverb.
- Extended Nonlinear section to creatively shape your reverberation.
- "Motion" parameters add liveness, musicality and the "air movement" of a real room.
- BREVERB 2 emulates the analog output section of the hardware unit, making BREVERB 2 truer to the sound of the originals.
- Two different user interface modes: a compact interface or a hardware-like interface.
- Six fully assignable and automatable hardware-like faders.
- Full automation through host sequencers.
- Multilevel undo/redo.
- Real-time MIDI control of any paramters through the six faders.
- No additional latency introduced!
- Extremely low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances can be opened on a Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro without any glitches or dropouts!
- Host-sync of all rates and times.