Overloud Gem Comp76 FET Compressor
Comp76 is the ultimate tool for professional engineers who mix with no compromises.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Hyper-realistic simulation of the original unit thanks to the 4th generation dsp technology
- Built-in Parallel Compression
- Built-in Mid-Side Processing
- Sidechain processing
- Simulation of all transformers in the original unit
- Emulates the original All-buttons-in mode
- Low cpu usage (more than 1000 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina)
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions
Built-in Parallel Compression
Parallel compression is a powerful mixing technique which helps improve the overall impact of the track while leaving the transients intact. It is achieved by summing the compressor output to the original track: with Overloud Comp76 you do not need to create complex routing inside the DAW: just turn the Parallel knob!
Built-in Mid-Side Processing
You can separately compress the mono and stereo elements of the track, using different compression settings for each. This gives you complete control of the dynamics: you can squeeze the stereo aspect to tighten the room mics and get an in-your-face drum sound.