Swing! playfully brings together the worlds of jazz and film scoring with lively big band ensembles, a groovy rhythm section and an awesome set of solo lead instruments. It offers you an incredibly diverse collection of sounds that blend together marvellously. If you compose for film, animation, games or advertisements, Swing! will undoubtedly lighten up your working day. Available as a download or boxed product.
- Big band ensemble articulations
- Separate sax and brass sections
- Beautiful solo mute trumpet legatos
- Rhythm section includes guitars, basses and jazz drums (brushes)
- Greatly playable lead instruments
- Includes tempo sync guitar and drum grooves
- Script intelligently switches to half or double tempo
- All sounds blend together marvellously
- On-screen velocity and modwheel mapping info
- Works with Kontakt Player
- 35 GB library (uncompressed, takes up 18.5 GB on disk)
Swing! was recorded in 2 different locations: the concert hall that was also used for the Symphobia and Orchestral Essentials Series (3 mic sets) and a smaller studio environment (2 mic sets). The location chosen depended on the instrument, musical context and usability.
Check for the lastest Swing Updates here.
Plus, ProjectSAM has also developed a series of tutorial videos on scoring for difference themes and genres. Click on the image below to check some of them out, including tutorials using ProjectSAM instruments such as Symphobia, Lumina, Swing! and Orchestral Essentials.