ProjectSAM Swing More!
From the early years of animation to the gritty scenes of film noir, big band and jazz have a long tradition in film music. As much as we love the sound of the symphony orchestra, it tells only one part of the story. With the original Swing!, ProjectSAM took a first step in exploring the world of jazz and film scoring. Now, it is time to delve deeper.
There's never been more instruments packed into a single library from ProjectSAM: solo saxes, jazzy clarinet, full big band chords, drums, basses, jazz guitar, piano, strings, vibraphone, small percussion - 100% new content, all blending perfectly. Meet the other film orchestra.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Extensively sampled big band instruments
- Multiple legato modes available
- Big band chords featuring 12 chords per key + inversions
- Powerful new rhythm section
- All instruments played by jazz veterans
- Inspiring Multis
- NKS support featuring Light Guide and KK control
- Up to 3 mic channels
- Easy output routing of mic channels
- 120,000+ sample pool
- 80+ GB uncompressed size (40 GB compressed NCW format)
ProjectSAM has also developed a series of tutorial videos on scoring for difference themes and genres. Click on the image below to check some of them out, including tutorials using ProjectSAM instruments such as Symphobia, Lumina, Swing! and Orchestral Essentials.