SYMPHOBIA is everything you have been missing in your orchestral palette - immersive ensemble multi-samples attained by true ensemble recordings and intense cinematic effects, all available in a rich selection of combinations and articulations.
With SYMPHOBIA, you have at your disposal an extremely inspiring orchestral tool for scoring film, games and television.
Available as a download or boxed product; please make your selection in the Delivery Method drop down and click Add to Cart.
NEW UPDATE! Now includes the 2016 Edition Update with...
- Native Kontrol Standard support.
- Komplete Kontrol Light Guide support.
- New sample content.
- Improved loading speed.
- Updated interface.
Symphobia Key Features
- Live recordings of orchestral full-ensemble multi-samples captured in a beautiful concert hall environment
- Vast library of orchestral clusters, rips and other instantly inspiring cinematic effects
- Covering strings, all-new brass, woodwinds and much more including Cinematic Ensembles, String Brass Section, Solo String Ensemble, Full Orchestra (see More Info for further details)
- Lots of additional cinematic content including Dystopia II and ethnic flute phrases
- Two mic sets available: Concert Stage and Close mic
- Orchestral sections recorded as full-range ensembles, pre-seated on the stage
- Custom Kontakt scripting and interface offering repetition, simulated legato, octaver and more
- Approx. 21.5 GB library pool in 44.1 kHz 24-bit
- NI Kontakt Player 5 included
- Latest Update details here
- Mapping/programming unlocked, audio/scripting locked
- ADSR control right from the interface