ProjectSAM Symphobia Trio Pack
ProjectSAM sample libraries are specifically created for film, tv and game composers. Being composers themselves, the ProjectSAM team know how they want their mixes to sound and are able to find new sound palettes still missing in the sample world.
You can now purchase all 3 of the award winning ProjectSAM Symphobia range of titles in one single package, the ProjectSAM Trio Pack which contains both Symphobia 1 & Symphobia 2 plus the latest release in the series, Lumina.
For full details on each of the libraries contained in this bundle, please click on the titles or the images to go to the individual product pages.
Symphobia is everything you have been missing in your orchestral palette - immersive ensemble multi-samples attained by true ensemble recordings and intense cinematic effects, all available in a rich selection of combinations and articulations. With SYMPHOBIA, you have at your disposal an extremely inspiring orchestral tool for scoring film, games and television.
- Live recordings of orchestral full-ensemble multi-samples captured in a beautiful concert hall environment
- Vast library of orchestral clusters, rips and other instantly inspiring cinematic effects
- Covering strings, all-new brass, woodwinds and much more
- Lots of additional cinematic content including Dystopia II and ethnic flute phrases
- Two mic sets available: Concert Stage and Close mic
- Orchestral sections recorded as full-range ensembles, pre-seated on the stage
- Custom Kontakt scripting and interface offering repetition, simulated legato, octaver and more
- Approx. 21.5 GB library pool in 44.1 kHz 24-bit
- Mapping/programming unlocked, audio/scripting locked
- Now has ADSR control right from the interface
Following on from the highly acclaimed and multi-award winning Symphobia, this second 'volume' is more of what you've been missing in your orchestral palette. New and exciting Orchestral Articulations, massive amounts of fresh and inspiring Symphonic Effects, exclusive Legato Ensembles with real legato transitions, Dystopia III and a brand-new interface. Symphobia 2 is the new no-brainer library for any film, game or TV composer.
- Real tutti recordings of symphonic ensembles
- Extensive, multi-articulation patches
- New and inspiring symphonic effects
- Industry-first legato ensembles with real legato transitions
- 48.5 GB 44.1/24 library pool (uncompressed)
- 2 Mic sets switchable from interface
- Brand-new custom interface
- Kontakt background loading
ProjectSAM is well-known for its ensemble recording concept, and LUMINA trumps this with even finer arrangements. The warmth and beauty of orchestra and choir performing together has been captured in stunning, playable ensembles. Moreover, LUMINA is packed with superbly orchestrated textures covering the full spectrum of fantasy and mystery. Refined with grand piano, harp and percussion, these recordings are truly luminous.
- Designed for film, TV & video game scoring
- Ensemble recordings (featuring full orchestra & choir)
- Chamber ensembles (including solo strings & soprano choir)
- Legato instruments (including soprano voice)
- Guest instruments (including celtic harp & double bass)
- Genuine concert hall recordings
- Real-time mixing of direct, ambient & wide mics
- 43 GB compressed audio pool (81.7 GB uncompressed)
- Kontakt Player 5 license included
ProjectSAM has also developed a series of tutorial videos on scoring for difference themes and genres. Click on the image below to check some of them out, including tutorials using ProjectSAM instruments such as Symphobia, Lumina, Swing! and Orchestral Essentials.