Sound Dust Evolved Bundle
This great value bundle combines Modular Chaos Engine 2 Evolved and the Evolved Maschine 2 Expansion Pack
See below for further details on the products in the bundle.
MODULAR CHAOS ENGINE 2 EVOLVED
A chaotic drum device for a chaotic world
It's probably fairly obvious by the blueness and the title that this machine is based on the strange and rather wonderful analog/digital masterpiece that is Dave Smiths' Evolver. I LOVE this synth, in a sterile world it oozes personality. Modular Chaos Engine#2.1 takes hundreds of sounds from this beast and moulds them into a highly interactive and serendipitous 'drum' device that can help you quickly create new and unexpected beats, breaks and rhythms that you just didn't know you had in you.
This Chaos Engine has up to 120 different sounds/articulations per sequence node which are very loosely mapped across the keys from from low kick drum type sounds through snappy snare type sounds up to more clicky, rattly hats and then the mildly melodic sounds up near the top end of the key range.
- Boom Engine page - 12 user programmable, key triggered patterns with 12 tracks per pattern. Up to 120 percussive sounds available per note
- Blap Engine page - 12 user programmable, key triggered patterns with 12 tracks per pattern.
- 21 pitched sounds available per note (K5 only).
- One Shot Kit page -5 octaves of programmable one shot kits with chaos and order parameter randomisation control.
- Sends and Master FX page - control of master levels , master EQ and Transient designer (K5 only).
- 1500+ original 24bit samples.
- Instrument presets (.nki's) for Kontakt 4 and Kontakt 5.
- 2 Vintage sampler emulation preset modes (K5 only).
EVOLVED MASCHINE 2 EXPANSION PACK
Based on the sample set of the Modular Chaos Engine #2: Evolved Maschine contains 1284 unique samples which go from full on creamy analogue to raucous digital FM recorded from Dave Smiths' criminally underrated analog/digital masterpiece the Evolver. I LOVE this underdog synth, mainly because it has so much wonky personality and a wonderful, slightly mad architecture that can produce some really unexpected sounds. Great for early Human League or Kraftwerkian proto synth pop to dirty, lo-fi EDM and scratchy, glitchy Aphex Twin madness, Evolved Maschine is a drum machine with a mucky but charming attitude.
- 1284 x 24bit tagged .wav samples = 990 mb.
- 26 x drumkits (Groups) with pre programmed sequences.
- 259 x tagged instruments (Sounds) , including 10 new multisampled synth patches.
- 10 x projects.