Sound Dust Orgone
Orgone began as an experiment around the idea of "what would a Hammond organ with sawtooth waves sound like ?" and slowly grew into a huge modular machine that combines multisampled waveforms from several classic synths into a 1GB+ Kontakt sample instrument that goes way beyond the possibilities of any of the originals.
ORGONE uses the basic additive architecture of the drawbar organ to create a deeply controllable instrument with huge polyphony and a complex but relatively simple operating system and then adds the filters, envelopes, lfos etc of subtractive synthesis to each individual drawbar. It's like having 4 classic 11 oscillator synths in one modular box.
Because the quirks and character of the original ageing synths (30 plus years in the case of the CS15) have been retained Orgone has a living organic sound that can go to places other electronic instruments can only dream of.
This isn't another plastic EDM box...although it can do amazing thick creamy basses. Orgone is great for woozy string synth pads, throbby beat synced cinematic backdrops, gnarly "Frankie Teardrop" organs and 60s keyboards, ethereal theremins, evolving space drones and GREAT BIG ultra saw synth tones.
- Moog Voyager sawtooth and square waves - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
- Dsi Pro 2 narrow square waves - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
- Yamaha CS15 square waves - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
- Roland SH101 saw tooth + sub waves - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.
- Moog unfiltered noise - 24bit, 8 second samples of every note.