Synchro Arts Revoice Pro 4
Revoice Pro is used worldwide by top audio professionals for the fastest, easiest and best sounding adjustment and alignment of vocals, instruments and ADR as well as double track generation.
Revoice Pro 3 adds a powerful set of easy to use tools, workflow enhancements for top DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Studio One and Cubase. Major new features include a simple yet powerful toolset for manually adjusting audio timing and pitch. What’s more, users say that Revoice Pro 3 provides the most natural and transparent-sounding processing available.
At the heart of Revoice Pro is our unique Audio Performance Transfer (APT) process, that can gives the user the ability to take the timing, pitch, vibrato and level features of one audio track and use it on another, giving you the chance to match or correct timing and tuning, plus our highly-praised realistic Doubler process sounds great and is easy to use.
You can choose to work fast with automatic workflows or use our unique manual Warp process for pitch and timing. Now you have a one-stop, time-saving, high-quality solution for creative and corrective audio manipulation tasks.
Revoice Pro 3.3 Update Out now!
- Major improvements to level and pitch editing - sibilants are automatically identified and instantly adjustable.
- New processing intensity display - showing the amount of editing the APT and Warp processes apply to the signal.
- Selection-based processing in Logic Pro 10.3 - new workflow transfers audio instantly to Revoice Pro.
- High speed, automated workflow for Studio One 3.3.4 - copy and paste multiple tracks into Revoice Pro, automatically process, and return audio to Studio One in two clicks.
- Further improvements in workflow and audio processing quality