Toontrack Country Grooves MIDI
In a country song, nothing contends with the vocal. Probably more so than in any genre, it completely bathes in the center stage limelight. But just like in any kind of music, all instruments in a song work in each other's favor. Without the guitars or the piano, the vocal would fall flat. And especially in uptempo music, a song without the proper groove or rhythm section would have no heartbeat. This collection of MIDI focuses on just that – basic, sturdy drum grooves that can serve as the backbone in a mix without overpowering any other element. This is drum MIDI with just the right amount of flash to fall straight into place.
Expect anything from old school swing and classic country shuffle to the more modern pop and rock-influenced grooves heard in mainstream country today. Simply put – great, down-to-earth grooves covering the essentials of classic country drumming through the ages.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Drum MIDI grooves inspired by country music
- A total of 497 individually played grooves/fills
- Ballad, midtempo, uptempo and double-time
- 2/4, 4/4 and 6/8 in swing and/or straight feel
- Intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge, fills and ending variations