Toontrack EZX - Dream Pop
Nature meets technology in a truly unique sonic panorama, tailored for modern music production.
The Dream Pop EZX presents a truly unique fusion of organic and electronic percussion that bridges the gap between nature and technology. A sonic panorama where wood meets metal, man battles machine and complex textures of modular synthesis clash with the crude, unfiltered tone of nature. This is the perfect canvas for ethereal soundscapes and contemporary music where you let your own creativity be the primary architect.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Produced by Addeboy vs. Cliff (Say Lou Lou, Roxette) and Mattias Eklund (Toontrack)
- Acoustic, electronic and hybrid sounds
- Percussive foley sampled from a rich variety of elements
- Close to 250 instruments in total
- 29 preset kits
- A selection of MIDI grooves included