Toontrack EZX - Traditional Country
The Toontrack Traditional Country EZX comes with a stellar collection of drums recorded at the Quonset Hut Studio, the first-ever recording studio on the now world-famous Music Row in Nashville, TN. The first incarnation was opened to the public in 1955 before it was ultimately sold to Columbia and operated under the name of Columbia Studio B until it closed in 1982.
Today, it serves as a recording classroom for the Belmont University. However, its legacy lives on vicariously through the iconic music of pioneering artists such as Brenda Lee, Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash, all of whom cut timeless songs at “The Hut”.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- 2 kits sampled with sticks (Rogers, Ludwig)
- 1 kit sampled with sticks and brushes (Apollo)
- 3 additional snare drums
- Recorded at the legendary Quonset Hut Studios in Nashville, TN
- Engineered to replicate a late 1950s session
- Includes a selection of drum MIDI grooves