Toontrack Post-Rock Grooves MIDI
A post-rock song is all about dynamics, about starting from from an open soundscape and adding layer by layer until the track explodes into a violent crescendo. It’s about thinking outside the box, about raw emotion and unadulterated creativity. And that is exactly how Icelandic drummer Arnar Gíslason approached the recording of this drum MIDI.
He started with the most stripped down groove imaginable and then let each variation take its own natural course towards an absolute peak – from the most subtle, nuanced patterns to violently forcing every element of the kit to fit in probably some of the most energetic and creative drum beats ever recorded. This collection of true off-kilter rhythmic ideas will undoubtedly put a new, interesting spin on your next track. Expect the unexpected.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Drum MIDI inspired by post-rock music
- Close to 400 individually played MIDI files
- Performed by Arnar Gíslason
- Material in straight and/or swing 3/4, 4/4 and 6/8
- Categorized in build-up, breakdown and fills sections