Umlaut Audio ARPS
ARPS by Umlaut Audio is a percussive virtual instrument for Kontakt and Free Kontakt Player that is intuitive to use and ideal for any composer or sound designer. Using 4 separate layers of sample based percussive sounds, ARPS provides endless possibilities of rhythmic patterns.
Take control of your tone with ARPS' fully featured arpeggiator, adjustable FX and set your patterns to whatever timing fits your needs. There is no virtual arpeggiator instrument available that offers the simplicity and customization as ARPS, making it an essential tool for any composer or sound designer.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Sample-based percussion instrument for Kontakt and Kontakt Player
- 4 different independently controlled sample layers: Kicks, Mids, Ticks, and Percussion
- Fully-featured Arpeggiator (incl. latch, different modes, steps, rate, release, swing, octave and repeat) with editable parameters and time signature
- 7 adjustable FX: Filter, Distortion, Lo-Fi, Transient, Compressor, Delay, and Spatializer
- Intuitive interface provides only the most essential controls for streamlined operation
- Essential tool for any composer or sound designer