Zero-G Deeva Dance Vocal Phrase Instrument
Zero-G's DEEVA is a stunning new dance and R'n'B vocal phrase Kontakt instrument that combines over 650 amazing female vocal samples, incredible simplicity and a high degree of playability all packed into a beautiful Kontakt interface for total ease-of use and ultimate sound manipulation.
The DEEVA instrument includes 14 patches with phrases in alphabetical order. These can be mixed and combined, and by using the two Off-Set controls you can change the starting points of the samples using the waveform display. This allows you to create new phrases and to personalise the existing phrases. These phrases can be manipulated in many ways by the GUI controls including time-stretching or syncing to your host application.
DEEVA also comes fully equipped with a complete FX section that includes chorus, flanger and phaser, compressor, EQ, filter, convolution reverb, overdrive, delay, amp simulator and cabinet simulator.
- Over 650 24bit 48 KHz Wav Samples
- GUI With Easy Controls & Fully Automated Midi Controllers
- ‘Oh’ & ‘Ah’ True Legato and Staccato Patches
- Fully Equipped Fx Rack
- Attack And Release Sample Time & Volume Control
- Phrases with 2 Sync Modes & Legato Mode
- Two Sample Off-Set Start Controls On All Phrases
- Legato Speed Control
- Waveform Display on phrases & Legato patches
For further details and information on the complete content and use of DEEVA, please take a look at the PDF of Contents for the Reference Manual.