Zero-G Vocaloid 3 Avanna
Avanna is Zero-G's first release for the Vocaloid 3 engine and the first English female singing voice for the new software.
Ideally suited to pop and Celtic music, Avanna can also be used in a myriad of musical styles.
The Vocaloid 3 interface allows you to import wav files so Avanna can sing along with your compositions from within Vocaloid. Avanna also comes with a default reverb for added realism and you can add vibrato and expression to her voice.
Whether it's sweet and pure leads, harmonies or backing vocals, Avanna can sing anything you like, any time you want!
Avanna Vocaloid3 PC Software includes VOCALOID3 Editor Lite (also known as Tiny Vocaloid3 Editor) which has the following features:
- Piano-roll style note editor, importing functionality from a standard MIDI file (limited for 1 track and 17 bars)
- Inputting lyrics and automatic conversion to phonemes
- Assigning musical expression templates from an Icon Palette
- Sending notes, lyrics and musical expression to the Synthesis Engine
- Saving vocal data as a .wav file
- Changing synthesis parameters
- Effects (Reverb only)
- Playback .wav files
Recommended key range: D2 to G4
Please note that Vocaloid is developed for PC use only. It will not work on Mac/iOS.
Avanna can also be used with the VOCALOID4 Editor - see System Requirements for more details.