Zynaptiq Adaptiverb Resynthesis Reverb
Wouldn't it be cool to have a reverb that auto-magically adapts to your sound and blends with perfection? A reverb that doesn't clutter up your mix, and doesn't push your sounds into the background. A reverb designed to sound beautiful and lush, rather than just realistic. A reverb so organically smooth it's as if your sounds had a longer sustain to begin with. A reverb that loves creating organic ambient sonic textures. Introducing Adaptiverb...
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Revolutionary new reverberation approach with unique sonic characteristics.
- Bionic Sustain Resynthesis creates stunningly organic tails, eliminating noisy components from the input for clear, harmonic results free of graininess.
- Harmonic Contour Filter (HCF) circuit for removing effect components not in tune with the input, a captured harmonic fingerprint, or a set of notes defined using an on-screen keyboard.
- Filtering and pitch quantization based HCF Keyboard modes to conform the effect to a specific key.
- HCF HOLD mode for creating cross-filtering effects.
- Ray Tracing and Allpass based reverb engines.
- Input FREEZE function for creating drones, pads or infinite reverb type sounds.
- SIMPLIFY function that recreates the input’s harmonic content with a small amount of oscillators for additive synthesis type sounds — without the warbliness.
- RICHNESS parameter for adding octave, fifth or unison interval harmonics into the reverb.
- Pre-Processing section including harmonic synthesis based AIR.
- More than 400 presets covering a broad range of effects, including bread-and-butter reverbs, "invisible" reverbs, instrument-/voice-colored reverbs, cross-filtering, adaptively filtered delays, and pads/drones that play without input signal.
- MIDI control of all key parameters.