Zynaptiq Orange Vocoder
Heard on countless songs in multiple genres worldwide, ORANGE VOCODER AU is indeed THE classic software vocoder plug-in. Originally developed by Prosoniq in 1998, ORANGE VOCODER has since evolved through numerous iterations, always staying at the cutting edge right to this day. It has a reputation for being the single most transparent sounding and flexible vocoder plug-in available...and we at Zynaptiq agree.
ORANGE VOCODER features a built-in 32-voice synthesizer, 8 different vocoder algorithms ranging from analog modelled circuits to far-out digital cross-synthesis modes, filter-bank freezing and reverb, a 10-band graphic EQ, and more...a dream-machine for creating new sounds!
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Realtime vocoder effects plug-in for the Apple AudioUnits (AU) format.
- Flexible Carrier/Modulator Routing, including side-chain input.
- Integrated 32-voice virtual analog synthesizer.
- 8 unique vocoder algorithms.
- HF Passthrough & Voiced/Unvoiced Detector with noise generator.
- Filterbank Freeze & Filterbank Reverb.
- 10-band Graphic EQ with Analyzer.
- Integrated Hall Reverb.