Zynaptiq Time Factory 2
TIME FACTORY II for Mac OS X is a professional application for high quality audio time stretching and pitch shifting. It features the critically acclaimed MPEX, ZTX and ClearScale algorithms and allows changing duration and pitch of any audio file independently over a very wide range of stretch ratios – with unprecedented fidelity and timing precision. TIME FACTORY II supports phase-synced processing of mono, stereo and multichannel files up to 384kHz sample rate, all popular audio file types including broadcast formats with meta-data preservation, and features industrial-grade batch processing as well as formant shifting and correction. Whether you need to perform frame rate (FPS) conversion for film sound, change the tempo and/or pitch of music tracks for production or remixing a song, design new sounds or slow down music for transcription – TIME FACTORY II is your weapon of choice.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Batch time stretching, pitch shifting and formant shifting application for Mac OS X.
- ZTX, quickStretch, MPEX 2, MPEX 3 and ClearScale algorithms.
- High precision even with extremely long audio tracks.
- Support for phase synced processing of mono, stereo, 5.1, 6.1, 7.1 and N.1 channel layouts.
- Support for sample rates up to 384kHz (DXD) and bit rates up to 32 bit.
- Option to "transpose" files, a.k.a. sample rate conversion.
- Support for AIFF, WAV, BWAV (with meta data preservation), CAF, WAVE64, MBWF/RF64 and SoundDesigner II files.
- Entry of stretching factor as BPM, seconds, sample frames or FPS
- Factory presets for common scenarios including 3:2 pull-down, PAL <-> NTSC frame rate conversion, double speed and half speed.
- Option to save user presets to speed up repeating tasks.
- Algorithm parameters to optimize processing for speech, complex material, monophonic or polyphonic music, and more.
- Perfect for frame rate (FPS) conversion.